Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Days Off

I don't think anyone else loves days off more than I do. Probably, but whatever. I love them so much! I use a lot of my days off to reflect on life, love, jobs, money, writing, etc. Other days I sleep twelve hours of the day. Who's judging? Not me, well sort of cause I didn't do anything all day. 

Today, I waited and waited until my mom got out of bed because we were suppose to go to lunch. Come noon, she was still in bed not feeling well. I got up and starting lettering in my planner. Anyone ever heard of bullet journaling? I'm obsessed with what people can do. I am too lazy and just buy a planner and write in it what I need or want to letter. 



Today, I lettered about vacation. Drew's family and I are going to Gulf Shores, Alabama in a week and a half. (Eight more sleeps!) I am so ready and in need of another vacation. Get away from everyday life and work, mainly work. I am excited too cause this is where we will be getting married next summer/fall.

I am looking forward to visiting the houses we're looking into and just really being back on the beach we haven't been on in about five years. As soon as we get back we get to FINALLY start planning our wedding too! ...I guess working out too. UGH!!

Drew and I don't have any set plans for this vacation and I can't really think of anything to do besides drink on the beach and parasail and that's really all I want to do. Besides spending time with him. He's going to fish a lot and I'm okay with it. I just want to, one day, go parasailing cause I haven't done it in probably ten years. 



I cannot wait to spend our first vacation together as an engaged couple (besides the vacation I got proposed to on)!! Hopefully we will make this a really good one!

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love parasailing! Y'all are going to have so much fun. John and I are both so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Days Off

I don't think anyone else loves days off more than I do. Probably, but whatever. I love them so much! I use a lot of my days off to ref...